Lash Lift & Tint One Day Diploma
Harrogate | February & March
£155.00 – £195.00
Lash Lift & Tint Course
- 1 day course in Harrogate (venue TBC)
- 23rd February 2020 or 15th March 2020
- Leading treatment in the beauty industry for natural lashes
- Fast and easy to learn
- Suitable for anyone over 16 years old
- No prior experience needed
- ABT accredited diploma
From only £155
If you would prefer 1-2-1 training, this can be arranged. Please get in touch for more details.
Lash Lift & Tint
Learn to perform the most popular treatment on the natural eyelash. You will use more modern silicone curling shields which are alot more gentle on the eyelids and they also give a lovely natural lifted curl to the eyelashes.
The client is left with beautifully lifted and curled lashes, reducing the need for mascara.
What the course covers:
- Health & safety
- Client consultation
- Patch testing
- Sizing shields to clients’ eye
- Size & shape
- Applying lash lift products & procedure
- Before and after photos
- Aftercare advice for client
- Applying an eyelash tint to the upper lashes to give more definition
How to book
- Choose your preferred date
- Follow the online steps and reserve your space by paying a deposit
- Agree to our terms and conditions
We have chosen to be non brand specific on our courses, allowing you to choose a brand that is right for you and your budget after you’re qualified.
Why train with us?
The lash lift and tint course is one of our most popular short courses due to its current demand and effective results.
We are highly trained, experienced and accredited in what we do. We offer our expertise not only during but after the course.
If extra tuition is needed after the course this can be arranged with the tutor for a small hourly fee.
With small class numbers (up to 6 students), we can give personal and dedicated time to our students.
The training day
The course will be held at a venue within 5 miles of Harrogate and will be confirmed before the training day.
On the day please bring a notebook and pen, wear comfortable clothing and don’t wear any mascara or eyelash extensions.
If you wear contacts, please be prepared to remove them.
Drinks will be provided but you will need a packed lunch or snack for lunch at midday.